Developing & Expanding Your ACT skills Intermediate/Advanced 2 days (2)
Time & Location
About the event
Developing & Expanding Your ACT Skills
This 2-day workshop is for participants who are already familiar with Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and wish to deepen their knowledge, skill, and flexibility when applying ACT in a range of different settings. Thus, this intensive training will go more deeply into the nuanced application of ACT, with a focus on learning how to apply ACT more flexibly and fluidly in practice.
Participants will gain knowledge and understanding of:
· Identifying ACT clinical processes and conceptualise clinical concerns within an ACT framework
· Speaking and responding to clients using ACT consistent language
· Creating a powerful therapeutic context for change to empower clients to make meaningful life changes
· ACT intervention strategies
· Becoming ‘unstuck’ in therapy
Who Should Attend?
Because this is an intermediate to advanced level training, participants should have some prior training / learning experience with ACT. Enrolment will be limited so that we will have greater opportunity to practice skills in pairs and small groups.
2 days from 9am to 4.00pm.
- FULL RATE Registration$495$4950$0
- Early Bird REGISTRATION$455$4550$0